The funds you raise will help Muscular Dystrophy NSW provide life-changing support and assistance to those affected by a neuromuscular condition to help them live longer, more fulfilled lives. We'll have prizes up for grabs for the top individual and top team fundraisers - something to inspire you! What a feeling when it is all for a great cause!
How it works
1. SIGN UP! Challenge yourself to do the 3km loop at Parramatta Park or go virtually if you can't do it in person and choose your fundraising goal when you register. You'll get plenty of help along the way!
2. Go SOLO or as part of a TEAM. Register as an individual first and create a team or join an exisiting team during the registration process.
3. TELL EVERYONE! Make a team of friends, family, or work colleagues to make fundraising fun together.
4. SMASH your fundraising goal with your online page, hints and tips plus exclusive rewards. Every dollar you raise helps shine a spotlight on these rare conditions.
5. ASK for donations. Jump on social media or email to ask your friends and family member to support your efforts with a kind donation.
6. WALK, RUN, ROLL or STROLL at Parramatta Park or choose your kms at your local park, beach or street.
What your fundraising can do
empower them to live the life they choose.