How we will keep you Covid safe
Protective Equipment - Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including face masks and gloves will be available and will be worn when physical distancing is not possible.
Hand Sanitizer stations - Sanitising stations will be available at the Event Village.
First Aid Services - First Aid Services will be available to participants at the Event Village by St John's Ambulance.
Covid Safe App– We recommend you download the COVID Safe app before arriving.
Secure Check In - You will be required to check into the event by scanning our QR code and registering using the Service NSWapp or by manually completing our attendee registry before being allowed to enter the Event Village.
Covid-19 Safety Officer - A designated COVID-19 Safety Officer will be present for the duration of the event, to ensure all safety measures are enforced.
Social Distancing - Event participants, onlookers and support staff must maintain a physical distance of 1.5 meters at all times, on course and at the Event Village.
COVID-19 public gathering restrictions are subject to change and Muscular Dystrophy Association of NSW (MDNSW) events will comply as required, including the following:
MDNSW requires all participants to comply with the State or Territory Government COVID-19 restrictions in place at the time the MDNSW event is held. MDNSW will provide events participants with regular updates regarding the restriction requirements.
MDNSW has developed an event COVID safe plan which will assist in complying with these rules. A copy of the most up to date COVID safe plan for this event will be provided pre-event, and can also be provided on request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MDNSW requires participants not attend the event if they are individuals who:
- Currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath
- Have travelled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in Australia that has been classified a COVID-19 hotspot by the Australian Federal Government or Australian State Government, or
- Believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
In the instance COVID-19 restrictions require the event to be cancelled, participants will be offered two options regarding their paid registration fee.
- Convert your registration fee to a donation
- Request your registration fee to be refunded
Refunds refer to registration fee only, all donations received prior to the cancellation are non-refundable.
Please refer to the Event Terms and Conditions for more information.
You can download this COVID-19 Plan here for future reference.