- Leonie Stein just donated $341.25
- Garry and Rhonda Anderson just donated $126
- Adam Langford just donated $63
- Kylie Brown just donated $50
- Kathy S just donated $31.50
- Kirsten Brooks just donated $31.50
- Michael Kassis just donated $63
- Christina Price just donated $7.50
- Lisa Manton just donated $30
- Greg and Cheryl Brown just donated $52.50
- Brinda Kern just donated $20
- Daniel just donated $31.50
- Anonymous just donated $157.50
- Javier, Oliver and Zoe just donated $31.50
- Kelly crane just donated $31.50
- Ann Westerland just donated $52.50
- Julie Collins just donated $52.50
- Christie P just donated $63
- Anne Younan just donated $30
- Christie P just donated $126
Join us for the
Big Red Roll + Stroll
Whether you run, roll or stroll across the finish line, join us for a great day out and chance to reconnect with our community. Together we'll be raising vital funds and awareness to empower and support people living with MD, so that they can live the life they choose!
Attend our Sydney event or participate virtually from anywhere!
Muscular Dystrophy NSW is excited to share our new event with you!
The Big Red Roll + Stroll is a tribute to our previous Big Red Ride challenge, but re-imagined as an inclusive event for our whole community with an accessible course and virtual option so everyone can join.
After a tough last year for all, the Big Red Roll + Stroll will be a chance to reconnect with community and have a fun day out with mates. Kids, dogs and the whole family are welcome!
These funds will help MDNSW re-invigorate our face-to-face services including camps, retreats, independent living skills programs and peer connect meet-ups after last year saw many of these services cancelled or moved to Zoom due to Covid-19.
We need your help, through donations and fundraising, to make these critical services available to everyone.
Take on Big Red Roll + Stroll at home! We’ll give you tips on selecting your own 3km route and inviting your family, friends and local community to join you. Or get your local gym involved and invite your crew to hop on the treadmills together for 3kms for a good cause.
How will you dedicate
your Big Red Roll + Stroll?
Whether you have a neuromuscular condition yourself, are supporting a friend or loved one with MD, are walking in memoriam, or just supporting a great cause, dedicate your run, roll or stroll to the people who matter to you. Grab one of our flags here to show your support.
Sunday 21 March 2021
3km walk, run, roll or stroll followed by a BBQ celebration and activities in our Event Village
Make a team of family, friends, workmates or school friends, or come along solo
Parramatta Park, Sydney / Virtual